From now on there is no need to worry about whether power, turning speed, lift or drift are more important. The ultra versatile handling of the Core Nexus 3 makes compromise a concept of the past.
A brand new material mix of ExoTex 2 in the leading edge, ExoTex Light in the struts and CoreTex 2 in the canopy not only make the Nexus 3 stronger and more robust, but also lighter and more agile.
Whether you're looking to improve your transitions, learn your first kite loops, get goosebumps from a big mega loop, lay down powered passes, shred waves without caution, explore great distances along the coast on a foil or just ride for hours on your twintip; the new Nexus 3 presents a perfectly simple choice.
The secret behind the Nexus’ versatility is its highly refined three strut Future-C shape. It combines the proven surf profile of the Section with the progressive sportiness of the GTS. It loves to turn and drift down-the-line with intuitive control. Be it hard cutbacks or sublime downwinders, the Nexus 3 will excite your senses.
How does the Nexus 3 deliver explosive power for extended hangtime, stylish strapless moves, or brute force loops? With CIT Modes that change its character in seconds and gives the Nexus 3 its impressive versatility. So, pack your Nexus and go on an adventure. Lean back, relax and indulge in the beauty that Mother Nature has in store for you. And be captivated by the many sides of the Nexus 3!
Riders who like megaloops big and powerful can select the CIT’s freestyle setting whereas wave riders can choose the wave mode for tighter loops. The wave mode also makes the kite turn faster, increases depower and doesn’t pull you off your strapless board. We can’t forget to mention the CIT’s standard setting. In all-round mode, the Nexus pulls a little more, increases hangtime and turns a little slower. Perfect behaviors for newer kiters, and anyone who prefers a more relaxed riding style.
Don't let your sessions be limited by the kite you fly.
The Nexus comes out of the bag in allround mode which provides excellent depower, grunt, and hangtime.
CORE Nexus LW 15 and 17m Edition:
There are very few sports like kitesurfing where only a small amount of wind is required to enjoy yourself and the newly designed Nexus lightwind, that's available in 15 and 17 sqm, makes life even easier. Responding to just the lightest of breeze, with speed and agility, it will let you enjoy yourself in less than perfect light wind conditions and put a smile all over your face.
The Nexus Lightwind gives a playful and freestyle type ride. The Lightwind is not just a scaled up version of the Nexus and although the kite has been designed around the light weight three strut chassis and technology of its smaller siblings, there are fundamental changes, such as a lower profile, rounder tips, thinner tubing and the use of CORE's patented lightweight material CoreTex® Light.
Core Nexus Features include:
- Future C-Shape - True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with acontrolled and consistent pull.
- CIT Modes - Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics.
- Radical Reaction Tips - C-style shaped wingtips for fasterbar response.
- 3 Strut Light Frame - Super l ight yet amazingly rigid anddurable.
- EXOTEX® Ultra Rigid Dacron - Zero stretch airframe.
- CORETEX® Triple Ripstop Canopy - Extreme durability and UV protection.
- Surf Profile - Modified camber for improved drifting andbalance.
- Ultrashort Bridle System - Improved kite feedback.
- Instant Relaunch - Reliable water starts in difficult conditions.
- Speed Valve 2 - Quick, reduced effort inflation.
- Speed Pump System - Super fast all strut inflation.
- Sensor Bar Ready - For maximum kite feedback and control pair this kite with a Sensor 3 or 3S bar.