Want to get into some great manoeuvres on your landboard? The Peter Lynn (PLKB) Twister 5 is a great kite for you if you want to get into some cool jumps and transitions while having an easy going kite.
The brand new edition of the Peter Lynn Twister has been completely redesigned to push its performance to new and unprecedented levels. The new design features a higher Aspect Ratio than it’s predecessors making it more challenging to fly and it's innovative construction results in improved handling, quicker turning and higher flying speed. These improvements add to the Twister’s jumping potential while at the same time keeping it accessible to fly!
The Peter Twister 5 is also a very easy kite to use for jumping as the kite has been designed to lift in a large segment of the upper wind window. The kite does not need to be flown at a specific position in the wind window to generate lift, as you steer the kite the kite starts to lift very smoothly, making it easy for you to get some decent air! This gives you good control in your jumps to perform rotations or other tricks. Especially when landboarding, freestyle buggying, snowkiting or just power kiting. You can get some serious airtime with the Peter Lynn Twister 5!
Whether you are on sand, snow, on a board or in a buggy, the Peter Lynn Twister 5 is a great kite for people who want a kite with some good lift yet easy flying behaviour.
The Peter Lynn Twister 5 has good solid power through the wind window and has a stable and predictable behaviour.
The Peter Lynn Twister 5 has a solid pull throughout the complete wind window, making it more fun for the less experienced buggier or landboarder looking for some lift in a kite. After steering the kite down, it will accelerate slightly but not too much, making the kite easy to fly.
Keeping you in full control at all times the Peter Lynn Twister 5 delivers heaps of power for some serious airtime, either on handles or control bar, allowing you to push your own limits to the max. The Peter Lynn Twister 5 really comes alive in the upper levels of its wind range when the full potential of this great kite can be experienced.
Responsive in Flight:
The Peter Lynn Twister 5 is a kite that responds well to both 2-line and 4-line control movements using a bar or handles. Steering the kite with 2-line control movements is easy when being less experienced with kite flying or when doing jumps. When you get into more advanced flying techniques the 4-line control movements make the Peter Lynn Twister 4 fun and challenging to fly with a board or buggy. Even in lighter winds the Peter Lynn Twister 4 flies well with good control from the kite flier.
Constant Flying Speed:
Because of it's medium aspect-ratio, the Peter Lynn Twister 5's flying speed is remarkably fast while still having a stable and predicatable flying behaviour. The kite does not suddenly accelerate which is great for people wanting to improve their buggying, landboarding or snowkiting skills.
The Peter Lynn Twister 5 features a good lift for easy jumps and transitions. The kite keeps a good pull at the edge getting you up in the air with ease.
The lift combined with the predictable flying behaviour enables you to get your jumps sorted quickly and advance into some cool freestyle action!
- Medium Aspect Ratio - for a faster and more lifting kite without loosing easy handling and stability
- Specially designed profile - with a solid strong pull over a large segment of the wind window
- Crossvented profiles to ensure the kite fills easily with air improving stability and easy relaunch
- Stitched bridles with a dyneema core - reducing drag and minimising the chance of bridles getting tangled
- Rock solid construction - combined with specially chosen materials for top skin, lower skin and profiles to ensure maximum durability
- Velcro bridle loop to minimize the chance of bridles getting tangled when packing the kite
- Velcro outlets in the wingtips - to remove any sand / snow from the kite with ease
Comes Complete With:
- Peter Lynn Twister 5 Kite - complete with pre-sleeved bridles.
- Peter Lynn Twister 5 Kite Storage Bag - Waterproof style rucksack with zipper and pockets.
- Peter Lynn Twister 5 4-Line Handles or 4-Line Control Bar
- Dyneema Flying Lines - Pre-stretched flying lines. Colour-coded for safety and ease of use.
- Groundstake - A must for all power kiting traction activities allowing for quick peg-down of your kite. Complete with groundstake pocket.
- Peter Lynn Twister 5 Instructional Manual - Sticker and Keyring.