The Slingshot Misfit is a time-tested design perfect for general freeride kiters who want a twin tip they can use anywhere, in any condition. The Misfit features a mild rocker and a relatively stiff flex pattern, making it a board that cuts up wind and beats through chop exceptionally well.
The Slingshot Mistfit V11 is beginner friendly, freestyle friendly, upwind, downwind, flat water, chop and big-air friendly. With a flatter and faster rocker line combined with a nice, mellow single-concave hull, you get one of the smoothest and driest rides out of any twin tip on the market. Additionally, the Misfit’s tip and tail have Koroyd cutouts to reduce swingweight and a lively, pop-centric Atomic Wood Core.
This new outline reduces board drag as well as giving it a smoother release from the water. With a new tip and tail profile, riders will experience less spray in the face and more forgiving landings when learning new tricks. Still featuring a space age hybrid Koroyd and wood core, the new Misift is rewriting the formula of the progressive freeride twin tip. This board has been a Slingshot cult favorite, world renowned as one of the best all around twin tips in the world.
Riding smoothly through chop without kicking up spray in your face, the Misfit’s proven, user-friendly outline offers exceptional upwind drive, killer load-and-pop capability, a short effective edge for lightning-quick hookup, and ultimate edge control in the harshest of conditions
Inspired by the same strong and lightweight material trusted in the best bike helmets on the market, the new Misfit Air Core features large sections of Koroyd in the tip, tail and lengthwise underfoot. The result is a lighter, more responsive and more dynamic Misfit. The Misfit Air Core features mild rocker, a relatively stiff flex and a bottom profile that favour upwind drive, plow-through-chop performance and all-around freeride handling.
- Best choice for entry level progression
- Progress quickly and will not outgrow: get up & riding faster
- Smooth, consistent flex w/ Carbon Bedrock Inserts
- Flexible, durable, hand built wood + thermically welded Koroyd honeycomb-core construction
- Bedrock Carbon Inserts for a solid connection
- NEW Vulcun tip and tail - controlled drive and clean water release
- Aggressive parallel rails for power and pop
- Flat rocker for a more aggressive feel, efficient planing and top end speed
- Squared tip and tail: contributes to more hook up
- Duraglide base: added durability
- Slingshot Legendary Construction: bomber quality
- Slingshot Misfit Deck
- 4 x 2" Slingshot Fibreglass Asymmetrical High Aspect Fins
- NEW Bedrock Carbon Inserts
Slingshot Misfit Sizes:
Sizes: 137 x 41.0cm
Sizes: 143 x 42.2cm
Sizes: 147 x 43.5cm
**Price include and fins and grab handle**