The Peter Lynn Lynx V5 depower foil is your ticket to endless snowkite, landboarding and buggying sessions. It's forgiving nature and ease of use makes it the perfect depower kite for riders of all skill levels whether you are starting into the world of depower or need a storm force kite to make your kiting easier.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran looking for a high wind engine or if you’re looking for a safe entry into the world of depower. No matter your skill level the fourth version of the Peter Lynn Lynx is built to get you going with ease and confidence, right from the first time you launch.
Kiters just starting out will appreciate the kites smooth and constant power delivery and superb stability. Intermediate riders will enjoy the kite’s acceleration and excellent response through the control bar and even advanced riders will be amazed by the kite’s performance in more challenging conditions.
The Peter Lynn Lynx is rigged with incredibly strong and safe frictionless Ronstan® Orbit block pulleys, a comfortable self landing handle and a flag out safety system that keeps you safe in emergency situations.
As the Lynx has a medium aspect ratio, open cell depower foil with a 5th line safety, it offers plenty of smooth and controllable power and is very responsive to bar input. It is this stability and predictable flight behaviour that makes the Lynx perfectly suitable for experienced riders that need a safe high wind engine. Yet it is designed to be as easy and user friendly as possible to guarantee a great kiting experience even for riders just getting into the sport.
From your first lessons on the snow to learning how to jump, freeriding and unhooked freestyling, the Peter Lynn Lynx does it all.
Safe and Accessible:
The Lynx’s ease of use makes it the perfect depower foil for riders of any skill level, whether you are just getting to grips with depower or are a seasoned veteran looking for a stable wind engine. The Lynx features a stop and go system that completely shuts down power quickly and safely, yet the kite is extremely easy to get back in the air again.
100% Depower Safety:
The Lynx features a 5th line specifically designed to ensure safe landings or safe releases in tricky situations. The safety line acts like an extra bridle which is connected to the sides of the kite: by pulling the 5th line, the kite safely compacts into a bundle, immediately eliminating 100% of the kites power.
Agile Yet Highly Stable:
The medium Aspect Ratio wing is designed to be as stable as possible in all, different conditions. The specially designed Dyneema® bridle results in a highly responsive and quick turning wing.
Versatile for All Conditions:
The smooth and accessible power of the Lynx allows for a broad range of uses. Along with freeriding snowkite adventures, it is also perfectly suitable for landboarding, comfortable buggy cruising or for teaching purposes.
- Your pass to any terrain whether you are in the mountains, on the dunes or across the beach
- Amazing “price point” value.
- Use hooked in with depower or un-hooked for learning basic kite skills.
- Constant and smooth throughout the turns.
- Rock solid stability in gusty conditions.
- Depower bridle system fitted with high quality frictionless Ronstan pulleys for safety and durability.
- Webbing reinforced leading edge.
- Specially designed, webbing reinforced cross-vents.
- Double stitched 70D Profiles.
- Dacron reinforced bridle points.
- Simple and easy to launch or land without assistance - Just un-wind, hook in and GO
- Light bar pressure with direct and responsive handling
- New moulded Chicken loop with safety release handle
- Diagonal Ribs
- Magnet Control Bar - one size fits all size kites
- Fast Predictable turns
- Easy Handing and Relaunch
Available as Kite Only or Comes Complete With:
- Peter Lynn Lynx V5 Kite
- Magnet 5-Line Control bar with Dyneema Flying Lines
- Leash-less riding safety system
- Safety leash for non de-power flying mode
- Detailed manual
- Peter Lynn Lynx Backpack