The Slingshot Crisis is designed for the freerider looking for a great performance twin tip that is easy to ride, shoots upwind and is durable. The Crisis is incredibly versatile and user friendly making it an ideal freeride board that you will never out grow.
The Crisis is the perfect board for beginner to intermediate kiteboarders looking for maximum riding comfort and freeride fun. It signifies rider simplicity at its finest. With its longer slender profile, flat rocker line, and mellow single concave, the Crisis is the perfect board for beginner to intermediate kiteboaders looking for the maximum riding comfort.
The Crisis carries riders up wind and gives them the confidence to progress their riding to the next level. Its full atomic wood core and single shot fusion sidewall make it a super durable option ready for any-thing that you can throw at it.
The softer flex helps absorb chop and provides smoother landings for riders getting the hang of jumping. By no means a “beginner-specific” board, the Crisis is also fan-favourite for advanced riders because of its springy feel and exceptionally light feel underfoot.
The Crisis features Slingshot’s signature vertically laminated wood core, a single concave outline and double flat rails. The result is great edging upwind, a smoother ride through chop and nice load, pop and landings. You’ll love the Crisis if you’re looking for a lightweight, user-friendly board you can take comfortably in all conditions.
The Crisis delivers dynamic feel, provides solid upwind performance, effortless edge to edge control and ultra-soft landings in all conditions. Its progressive shape is ideal for advanced freeride tricks as well as riding the swell on those perfect downwinders.
Progression and evolution are key elements to building confidence and ultimate success in learning how to kiteboard. Having the right tool at the right price is equally important.
Slingshot introduces the new CRISIS series twin tip board to complete the formula.
Benefits of the user friendly outline, quality overall design and affordable price makes the Slingshot CRISIS twin tip board the perfect answer for freeriders.
- CFT (Slingshot's patent pending): Stability, shock absorption and performance freeridiing
- Fusion sidewall construction - Super-impact-resistant sidewalls built to withstand the harshest riding. The new 60/40 rail is stiffer with a boxier edge to create more surface for thrashing, plus variable contoured side cut shaping for firm grip and clean release off the water.
- Atomic Core - This all-wood, ultra lightweight core provides the liveliest feel ever. There is no better core material for achieving the best flex performance and durability in a board than full wood.
- Freeride progression and easy switch riding
- Single Concave - Lively, good carving characteristics, super smooth, and edges upwind effortlessly. No spray in the face.
- 2" High Aspect Fins - effortless hook and drive
- Bolt-Ons pad and strap system - shock absorption , custom comfort and performance
- Thermoformed grab handle - comfort while carrying your board
- Duraglide base: added durability
- Slingshot Legendary Construction: bomber quality
- Slingshot Crisis Deck
- 4 x Slingshot Crisis Fins
- NEW Thermo formed Crisis grab handle
Sizes: 134 x 40.5cm / 137cm x 41.0cm / 141cm x 41.5cm / 146cm x 43.2cm
**Dually pads sold separately**