Ten years in the making, WOO 4.0 builds on everything learned from a global community pushing the limits of kiteboarding. The Woo 4.0 is a simple, discrete onboard sensor that can now magically captures every wingfoiling jump. But inside and out, the WOO 4.0 has been reengineered for the future of the sport.
A ruggedized housing now surrounds a more powerful processor and extremely precise sensor. Wireless charging, 24+ hour battery life, updated Bluetooth and many more important improvements mean that you can focus on kiteboarding while your WOO goes to work tracking every take-off, jump, and landing. This is the new standard for big air kiteboarding.
You can even add a smartwatch to record GPS, including speed and distance and bring it all together with PRO, which unlocks the full suite of Analytics+.
Designed for the most demanding big air sessions. Simply press record and start riding, the WOO tracks every take-off, jump, and landing.
Big Air Mode:
Every jump from your session will be recorded, including jump height, airtime, and landing g-force. Plus your time on water and total number of jumps!
Track Your Progression:
Every jump from every session isalso recorded to help you track your riding over time. As you learn to ride with more power, you’ll see your stats improve and your position on the leaderboards rise!
Kiters and wingfoilers around the world are using WOO to stay in touch with their friends and keep the competitive vibes flowing every day of the week. Follow friends and track all their session to see how they’re keeping up!
Get a high score on a specific trick variation, and try to complete the WOO tricktionary. WOO will detect left-foot vs. right-foot forward, and transitions tricks!
Check the leaderboards to see where you stand: King of your local spot? National leader on a specific trick? Or best rider in your groups of friends? Where will you claim the top-spot!?
Use Hashtags (#):
What gear were you riding? What were the wind conditions? What's the name of your team? Simply add a hashtag to your session description to create a custom leaderboard!
Woo 4.0 Jump Metrics:
- Edge Angles - View the angle you tip your board up on edge to build tension approaching takeoff.
- Pop - The angle you carve upwind against the kite on takeoff.
- Pop Velcoity - The quickness of the carve upwind against your kite or wing on takeoff.
- Jump Graph - A plot of your height progression from takeoff to landing.
- Approach Track - A plot of your position as you approach takeoff for each jump.
- Takeoff Speed - The speed you were riding as you took off for the jump.
- Jump Distance - The horizontal distance you travelled in the air from takeoff to landing.
- Landing Track - A plot of your position as you ride off after landing.
Woo 4.0 Improvements:
- 8x Gyroscope Resolution
- 7x Accelerometer Rate
- 50% Faster Charging
- 3x Faster BLE Connection
- 4x Less Signal Noise
- 16x Ram
- 4x Flash Memory
- 2x Clock Frequency
- 30% Brighter LED
New for WOO 4.0:
- Wireless Charging
- Dual Core Processor
- IP69K Waterproof
- 24+ Hour Battery Life
- Synchronous Watch App
- Battery Health Protection
- IK10 Shockproof
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Supplied with mount, charger and USB Cable.